Heat Pump Maintenance in Plant City, Lakeland, Riverview, FL, and Surrounding Areas
It’s important to have your heat pump on a Maintenance plan with service at least every year. The technician can do the following:
- Inspect ducts, filters, blower, and indoor coil for dirt and other obstructions
- Diagnose and seal duct leakage
- Verify adequate airflow by measurement
- Verify correct refrigerant charge by measurement
- Check for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect electric terminals, and, if necessary, clean and tighten connections, and apply non conductive coating
- Lubricate motors, and inspect belts for tightness and wear
- Verify correct electric control, making sure that heating is locked out when the thermostat calls for cooling and
- vice versa
- Verify correct thermostat operation.
Heat Pump Maintenance – Servicing the Plant City, Lakeland, Riverview, FL, and Surrounding Areas
Schedule Heat Pump Maintenance @ (813) 756-3899 or Schedule Online today! First Response Heating & Air is dedicated to your comfort!