Reasons you need an AC Tune-Up every year:
1. Spring Cleaning Preps for peak Performance:
2. Regular Maintenance is Typically cheaper than Repairs:
3. A Tune-Up increases Efficiency and decreases cooling costs:
4. A well-maintained AC lasts longer:
5. Regular Maintenance meets warranty guidelines:
What Does an AC Tune-Up include?
What to expect from one of our AC tune-ups is listed below:
Check the air filter
Check the balance and motion of the blower wheel.
Tighten the set screws and blower mounts.
Verify the insulation’s integrity and the tightness of the wire connections.
Verify the motor and blower amperages.
Visually examine the air handler inside (if easily accessible)
Confirm the split indoor coil’s functioning output temperature.
Verify that the condenser fan motor’s amperage demand is within the prescribed range.
Check for leaks near the line set and connectors.
Verify that refrigerant levels adhere to requirements.