A thorough furnace tune-up examines your furnace from top to bottom, checking for potential problems and ensuring it functions properly. We recommend getting this done once a year, in the middle to late fall. This makes sure that your furnace is ready for the winter months ahead and provides several other advantages.
Prevents Future Breakdown
- Getting a yearly furnace tune-up by professionals like heat pump repair in Lakeland is the simplest method to avoid future failures.
- Tune-ups vary depending on who you employ, but the most include cleaning your system, lubricating the parts, and double-checking the connections.
- Technicians also lookout for any issues that require attention, such as cracked heat exchangers or dim pilot lights.
- You won’t have to worry about unclean gas valves, loose connections, or faulty parts if you get yearly maintenance.
- Because of the natural buildup of dust and debris in your furnace, it has to work more than it needs to heat your home to the correct temperature.
- The strain on your furnace can limit its lifespan if you don’t receive periodic tune-ups.
Lower Your Energy Costs
- A poorly maintained furnace needs to work harder to heat your home.
- This puts additional strain on your unit and reduces your furnace’s efficiency.
- A furnace tune-up can increase the energy efficiency of your system by up to 30%.
Improves Indoor Air Quality
- Maintaining the indoor air quality of your house is essential for the health and safety of your family.
- Inadequately cleaned furnaces can have germs and allergies in their ducts, which they subsequently discharge into the air.
- An HVAC professional like heat pump repair Lakeland will ensure that your unit is cleaned safely and adequately heats your home.
Reduced Repair Expenditures
- It’s significantly less likely that your heating system will need emergency repairs if it’s properly maintained and has regular tune-ups.
- Because a routine heat pump service in Lakeland, FL, might discover any problems that may arise in the future, it is recommended.
Prevent carbon monoxide leaks
- Although furnaces have measures to protect homeowners from carbon monoxide, leaks can occur.
- A fractured heat exchanger or the set of coils is the most prevalent cause of furnace-related carbon monoxide leaks.
- Heat exchangers commonly break when the coils are overworked, which can occur due to dirty air filters or inadequately sized HVAC systems.
- HVAC professionals are trained to look for damaged heat exchangers and any other problems contributing to carbon monoxide leakage.
Keep Your Warranty Valid
- Many heating units come with manufacturer warranties that are only honored if the user follows particular guidelines, such as getting the unit checked out once a year.
- The guarantee on your furnace will remain valid if you schedule an annual furnace tune-up.
Increases the longevity of the unit
- When a furnace is properly maintained and serviced yearly, it can last 15 to 20 years.
- On the other hand, if you only service your furnace when it breaks down, it may only last five years or less.
If you want to save money on heat pump service Lakeland FL, First Response Heating & Cooling LLC is there with you. Call us at (813) 756-3899 or mail us to schedule an appointment today.